As a Project Manager, you will lead projects and have accountability that facilitate efficiency, effectiveness, standardization, and cost reductions in various areas of the organization. This role will be under a PMO structure and involve a variety of projects and business integration initiatives across the organization. One of the immediate projects is implementation of a new ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. We are looking for a full-time employee for this role.
Working with leaders and employees from all functional disciplines, geographies, and business units you will be responsible for creating and managing project plans, timelines, resources, project risks, as well as achieving desired results. You will use your expertise with proven project management methodologies and tools to manage these projects, and report status on a regular basis to the PMO. In addition to traditional project management, you will be responsible for improving and managing critical business processes throughout the business.
- Provide a leadership role in the successful implementation of a new ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, coordinating and managing work efforts required by our Systems Integrator and internal cross functional teams and other consultants
- Take non-ERP projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed stakeholder expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope)
- Apply project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution
- Apply change management strategies and tactics as required to support project progression
- Interface with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts
- Present summary project plans and report progress and key metrics to senior executives.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Relationship Management - Develops and maintains effective relationships with stakeholders
- Responsible for resolving issues, managing stakeholder expectations, and ensuring stakeholder satisfaction.
- Coordinate required training for team members on the updated processes and workflows
- Other duties as assigned
- 8+ years experience project managing medium and complex projects
- Experience in multiple areas (i.e., ERP and non-ERP projects)
- Highly organized and disciplined, achieves high levels of personal productivity
- Regarded as an exceptional communicator, clear and concise, influencer and negotiator, able to build and maintain strong partnerships with stakeholders including executive leaders
- Respected as a strategic, big picture thinker who can conceive the art of the possible with supporting data, facts and analysis
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills with the ability to present strategic options in a clear concise manner for maximum impact
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Economics, Engineering, or related discipline(s) is required
- Strong working knowledge of MS-Office
- Experience with multiple project management tools (e.g., MS Project, Smartsheet, Click-Up)
- Workshop facilitation skills a must
- MBA will be considered an asset
- Experience with change management methodologies considered an asset
High Tide Inc. is the leading community-grown, retail-forward cannabis enterprise engineered to unleash the full value of the world's most powerful plant. High Tide (HITI) is uniquely-built around the cannabis consumer, with wholly-diversified and fully-integrated operations across all components of cannabis, including:
Bricks & Mortar Retail: Canna Cabana™ is the largest non-franchised cannabis retail chain in Canada, with 162 current locations spanning British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario and growing. In 2021, Canna Cabana became the first cannabis discount club retailer in Canada.
Retail Innovation: Fastendr™ is a unique and fully automated technology that integrates retail kiosks and smart lockers to facilitate a better buying experience through browsing, ordering and pickup.
E-commerce Platforms: High Tide operates a suite of leading accessory sites across the world, including Grasscity.com, Smokecartel.com, Dailyhighclub.com, and Dankstop.com.
High Tide consistently moves ahead of the currents, having been named one of Canada's Top Growing Companies in 2021, 2022 and 2023 by the Globe and Mail's Report on Business Magazine and was ranked number one in the retail category on the Financial Times list of Americas' Fastest Growing Companies for 2023. To discover the full impact of High Tide, visit www.hightideinc.com.