High Tide is a dynamic cannabis retail and distribution company. We are seeking a versatile Senior Recruiter to join our growing team to assist in filling roles for corporate positions as well as supporting roles in retail as and when needed. Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, the incumbent will support various departments and entities in their hiring needs under the umbrella of High Tide Inc.
A day in the life:
- Full-cycle recruitment including setting up job postings, sourcing candidates, pre screening and interviewing candidates, obtaining required certifications, performing reference checks, administering background checks, monitoring compliance, extending, and completing offers and related onboarding documentation.
- Assist candidates through the hiring process.
- Work closely with hiring managers and internal stakeholders within the region(s) to understand the nature of the role(s) and respective timelines.
- Maintain integrity to internal recruitment policies and procedures to ensure compliance across the organization.
- Manage recruitment process and candidate lifecycle within ATS and Smartsheet's.
- Assist in onboarding and adding employees to LMS and HRIS systems as per company procedures and policies.
- Attend hiring events in person or virtually as required.
- Assist in the development and execution of local labour strategies.
- Work collectively with recruitment team to cross recruit and support outstanding vacancies to meet time to fill requirements.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Experience recruiting for various corporate positions across all departments.
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle retail recruitment.
- Knowledge and or interest in learning about the retail cannabis industry and mandatory requirements for hiring in all provinces of Canada.
- Embrace change and enjoy working in an evolving climate.
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce results in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience working with the various recruitment tools.
- Experience working with SharePoint, Excel, Smartsheet, and Word.
- RPR designation an asset.
- Experience working in a recruitment agency an asset.
Why You Should Apply:
- The opportunity to work for a growing company that is positioned to become a globally recognized brand in the cannabis industry.
- Significant opportunity for growth, experience, and learning
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and highly motivated team that treats you like family.
Additional points: The job posting reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions and duties as required for proper evaluation of the job. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.