The Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in bringing Canna Cabana’s recreational cannabis strategy to life in our retail stores, and across digital media to create seamless integrated marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for cannabis and be a proactive, self-motivated individual that uses both creative and analytical skills to drive and coordinate new campaign execution from concept to launch.
A day in the life:
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as in-store/retail, content marketing, social media, e-mail, etc.
- Independently coordinate marketing campaigns, new store openings, events, including overseeing logistics, coordinating with vendors
- Work alongside our Content Editor to create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice. Audit website marketing related content for accuracy, proofread and edit blog posts submitted by writers before publication
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs
- Schedule marketing team meetings, draft agendas and distribute meeting minutes
- Visiting stores during critical campaign launches to ensure merchandising, signage and implementation of ongoing campaigns is to standard and auditing digital media (i.e website, social, programmatic ads, etc) to ensure a seamless integrated marketing campaign
- Working with district/area managers and visual merchandiser to achieve marketing compliance across all stores
You’ll be great for this role if you have:
- Attention to detail, are highly organized with strong time management skills, and like ensuring communications to stores are clear, accurate, and easy to follow.
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, oversee multiple projects at once, ability to work under tight deadlines, and lead a project from start to finish.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copy writing and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Experience briefing design departments or agencies
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel required.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing related role
Why You Should Apply:
- The opportunity to work for a growing company that is positioned to become a globally recognized brand in the cannabis industry
- Significant opportunity for growth, experience and learning
Additional points: The job posting reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions and duties as required for proper evaluation of the job. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.