On-Page SEO Specialist
Reporting to Director, Global SEO, the On-Page SEO Specialist is responsible for managing all on-page SEO initiatives for our eCommerce assets. You will create and manage keyword strategies, metadata, content recommendations, heading tags, and other strategic on-page SEO initiatives.
- Test, Collect, and Analyze Data & Results
- Identify Trends & Insights to Maximize SEO Efforts
- Report, Track, and Analyze Google Analytics & Google Search Console Data
- Optimize copy
- Perform ongoing keyword research & keyword expansion
- Research & Implement SEO recommendations
- Competitive research & analysis
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to integrate SEO best practices with content creation and programming.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing and customer acquisition.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Trends & Google Search Console.
- Experience with 3rd party tools like Ahrefs & SEM Rush
- Experience with A/B and multivariant testing
- Knowledge of search algorithms and SEO ranking factors
- Keeping up-to-date in the latest search trends and SEO best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment is essential